The World Series of Beer Pong

The World Series of Beer Pong®

June 24 - 28, 2020

Main Event: June 26 - 28, 2020

The World Series of Beer Pong is the largest, longest-running organized beer pong tournament in the world, created by beer pong players, for beer pong players. Past events have drawn over 1,000 participants from 45+ U.S. States, 5+ Canadian Provinces, and 15+ countries and have paid out cash prizes over the years pushing the $1 million mark. Games are played on 8-foot BPONG Tables, and WSOBP Rules govern all gameplay. Players may buy-in to the event at any time prior to June 10, 2020, or they may choose to win their way to the event by competing in an official World Series of Beer Pong Satellite Tournament. 

Up to $50,000+* at stake

*Including side events at max capacity

June 24 - 28, 2020

Las Vegas, NV

The World Series of Beer Pong XV

Tickets & Spectators

WSOBP Main Event Entry

$295/person ($590/team).

Save $100 and pay the special super early bird price of only $195/person by registering by January 15, 2020.

Late registrations after May 30, 2020 will be $330/person.

Main event entry includes entry into the main WSOBP event and a guaranteed 12 games over the first two days (June 26th and 27th, 2020).

VIP Wristbands

Players and spectators may purchase a "VIP Wristband" from Westgate during the days of the event, which will include "all you can drink" draft beer during the Main Event and Side Events until midnight each day. VIP Wristband prices will be as follows:

  • June 25-28 (4-Day): $190
  • June 26-28 (3-Day): $170
  • June 27-28 (2-Day): $130
  • June 28 (Last Day): $85

Cash bars will be available to all players and spectators that do not wish to purchase the VIP Wristbands or prefer bottled beer or mixed drinks.

Spectators

Spectator tickets will be available at the door (and possibly online at a later date). Spectator prices have not yet been set, but in the past, they have been around $20/day or $50 for all days.

Spectators must be 21+ years of age and have valid ID.

Host Casino: Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino

WSOBP Hotel Room Block Info

Room Rates

  • $51/night on Thursday and Sunday nights (plus resort fee and taxes).
  • $79/night on Friday and Saturday nights (plus resort fee and taxes).

Discounted Resort Fees

On top of the nightly room rate, most major hotels in Las Vegas charge an additional resort fee upon arrival. As of this posting, the daily resort fee at Westgate is just over $38/day (plus tax).

By booking through our group, your resort fee will be locked in at $10/night (plus tax).

Important note: if you book via a third-party site or outside of our group, you will almost definitely pay a daily resort fee over $34/night (plus tax) upon arrival!

Prizes

Overview

The WSOBP Main Event has a prize pool of $35,000.

Prizes for side events are always based on the number of teams entered. If all side events completely sell out as they nearly have in past years, the total estimated payout for all side events is over $40,000.

WSOBP XIV Main Event Prize Pool

The Main Event prize pool is a guaranteed $35,000.

1st: $12,500/team

2nd: $6,000/team

3rd: $4,500/team

4th: $3,000/team

T-5th: $1200/team

T-7th: $800/team

Top Non-North American Team: $500/team

Top 1st-time Team: $500/team

Top Co-Ed: $500/team

Top All Women: $500/team

Top All Men: $500/team

TBA: $2,500 (e.g., costume prizes, random game payouts)

Side Event Prize Pools

Payouts for all side events are based on the total sum of money collected for registration into each event (on an event-by-event basis). 20% of registration fees go to event overhead. The remaining 80% of collected entry fees are paid out as follows:

1st: 60%

2nd: 30%

3rd: 10%

Side Events

Overview

While the Main Event gets the most attention from the media, side events are one of the hotly anticipated components of The WSOBP that draws up a lot of commotion and competition. In general, players need not compete in the Main Event to be able to play in side events.

Registration for side events will not open until 2020 (date TBA), but once it opens, they usually sell out quick - often under an hour!

While we're constantly playing with new ideas and exploring ways to change things up from year to year, note that all side events and their associated details are subject to change until registration opens.