WSOBP VI Videos

This topic contains 38 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  njbeerpong 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

justpongit

Suprised this post hasn’t been made yet but i’m assuming people are too drunk to function a computer so that’s why I chose to upload these vids in the morning before I partake in the consumption of alcoholic beverages myself. Here are two vids I think the folks at home will enjoy. Two great games at the East vs. West. If anybody else has any vids feel free to post.

East vs. West – Standing Ovation vs. Bangarang:

East vs. West – Rep That West vs. Smashing Time

kingsbury

Suprised this post hasn’t been made yet but i’m assuming people are too drunk to function a computer so that’s why I chose to upload these vids in the morning before I partake in the consumption of alcoholic beverages myself. Here are two vids I think the folks at home will enjoy. Two great games at the East vs. West. If anybody else has any vids feel free to post.

East vs. West – Standing Ovation vs. Bangarang:

East vs. West – Rep That West vs. Smashing Time
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc9An47ycr8

good shit..

:appl:

tooooown

two good videos…hope there is more to come from day 3….thanks

justpongit

Should have both games of the championship finals up in about 30-45 mins or so. Congrats to Standing Ovation for taking it down and definitely congrats to Unstoppable Since Inception for making both the deepest Maryland and Canada run ever at WSOBP with their 2nd place finish.

streicher

Should have both games of the championship finals up in about 30-45 mins or so. Congrats to Standing Ovation for taking it down and definitely congrats to Unstoppable Since Inception for making both the deepest Maryland and Canada run ever at WSOBP with their 2nd place finish.

So its Deryck "the dream" weaver… i think….. and who? What an upset for a non "power" team to make it that far. Congrats to them. This is definately good for growth. lol

justpongit

Championship Finals Best of 3

Game 1:

Game 2:

Videos are still processing so quality might improve a little later.

allstar1579

So its Deryck "the dream" weaver… i think….. and who? What an upset for a non "power" team to make it that far. Congrats to them. This is definately good for growth. lol

And Chris Gravel aka GravyCakes.

therugged

We are gonna start posting videos from the WSOBP on http://www.therugged.com. I will post links when they go up.

[

And Chris Gravel aka GravyCakes.

aka itchy boi, aka nickelz, aka maple snore

andolf

Championship Finals Best of 3

Game 1:

Game 2:

Videos are still processing so quality might improve a little later.

Did anyone tape the semi final game between last of a dying breed and standing ovation? As much as I don’t want to relive that memory, I heard it was a better game to watch then the finals.

clawless

Anybody get any of the other sweet-16 games recorded?

jwillinger

What was Standing Ovation’s overall record for the tournament? I know they went 12-0 but I saw they were in the losers bracket via that blog. Is it true that Unstoppable Since Inception was undefeated for the week until the 2 losses in the finals?

cfresh

Any more out there? How bout any singles videos?

GSP

Standing Ovation went into the finals with 2 losses overall….Unstoppable since inception went into finals undefeated overall.

bigdish

What was Standing Ovation’s overall record for the tournament? I know they went 12-0 but I saw they were in the losers bracket via that blog. Is it true that Unstoppable Since Inception was undefeated for the week until the 2 losses in the finals?

was the bracket posted online anywhere?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.