WSOBP V Video

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  defo 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

So first of all what a great time I had. Met a lot of awesome people and played a lot of great games. Was thinking I would start a thread of some epic/funny/entertaining videos from games at the WSOBP V. Here is one my friend managed to catch of my partner and I, TUCSON VICTORY, grabbing a victory. Enjoy!

Deltonic

I want to see the final table videos.

gman17

Give me about an hour…

grac112

awesome video couldnt wait to see what was said… but I didnt here and EAT IT BITCH!

1farley5

I would love to see video from our game against not even close on the featured table if anyone has it

grac112

Farley that was a good game with lots of laughs! wish I had it for ya!

1farley5

somebody has to have it

andolf

somebody has to have it

farley i I know one of my buddies has it. I actually watched that game on the plane ride home. I see if I can get a hold of him to put it up asap for ya

1farley5

was it just as spine tingling on the plane ride home?? and thanks man i cant wait to see it….

cc91

was it just as spine tingling on the plane ride home?? and thanks man i cant wait to see it….

Ya that was a good game…nice shooting to farley. Im the Canadian that was heckling from the sidelines haha

thejway

This video is pretty funny. Some hilarious sub titles.

Daniel from Norcals Finest getting pretty gnarly and one of the last matches of God Given vs. Kick Rocks ((Insert Whatever Here))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6FROQB8ZfA&NR=1

Deltonic

final table – game 3

nicknyc

Awesome any more?

vince

Horrible game…..Could barely make the 2 rack and had no chance at the last 1. I was hoping if I took my time Ron would just knock them over 4 me….FUCK!!!! bad stradegy Now that I missed so many times I can only be Mike Paps not Pops 🙁

jeffbarnes

Horrible game…..Could barely make the 2 rack and had no chance at the last 1. I was hoping if I took my time Ron would just knock them over 4 me….FUCK!!!! bad stradegy Now that I missed so many times I can only be Mike Paps not Pops 🙁

MIKE PAPS!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.