Why not have a tournament in EVERY state?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  prusch 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

beast 1

I know that Beer Pong may be more popular in some areas, but I’m pretty sure every state has its share of competitive players. I think there should be a WSOBP Qualifier Tournament in every state where the winner gets a free trip to the WSOBP.

If not every state…..at least have one in Kentucky 😆

smokey

sounds great. you’re buying right?

there are many satellite tournys all over. try to get the local bar to sponsor one. thats what i’m doing

smokey

sounds great. you’re buying right?

there are many satellite tournys all over. try to get the local bar to sponsor one. thats what i’m doing

prusch

The standard way to raise enough money to send a team to the World Series seemed to involve hosting multiple tournaments (3-4 consecutive weeks), with the top 2-3 from each week making it to the final week where you let those teams duke it out.

If you have enough people in KY to throw their money into the pot – then you should throw it together. I’ll break this to you now though – Billy and Duncan won’t be setting up a satellite tournament for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.