Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

Home Page Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

This topic contains 296 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  clawless 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 297 total)
  • Author

tylersmom

Thanks slowsen for the update. Last I heard, Tyler’s team, We started this Gangsta Shit, was in top 10 – 12. Dad of Doin Hella Much – Good luck. Maybe we’ll meet in the final 🙂

dam_o_nation

according to link barn’s blog doin hella much is still in so that should mean that they made the final 8 ill update all the final 8 teams when my az people text me the standings

WOW! Thanks so much, you guys! 6 months ago, I thought he was nuts. Now he might make some real money! Holy crap.
    ***crosses fingers***

Which one of them is your son? I played with Hersh for awhile earlier this year before I retired and we took some decent cash down. He’s a legit player.

dam_o_nation

Barnes just put up a shot of McAllister vs. Since Sliced Bread, so I guess those two teams are both in it for now. Not sure if that’s winners or losers bracket.

thejway

according to link barn’s blog doin hella much is still in so that should mean that they made the final 8 ill update all the final 8 teams when my az people text me the standings

WOW! Thanks so much, you guys! 6 months ago, I thought he was nuts. Now he might make some real money! Holy crap.
    ***crosses fingers***

Looks like your son, Hersh, just shoved one of his opponents. I also saw him acting a fool trying to fight his opponents during the East vs West tourney. Guy’s a little ghetto…

http://barnanimal.blogspot.com/2010/01/ask-about-us-vs-doin-hella-much.html

dam_o_nation

Ok…
    Doin Hella Much beat Ask About Us (I’m guessing this is the winners bracket)
    Since Sliced Bread beat McAllister in Triple OT in the losers bracket

splashpong

What teams are left???

***crosses fingers***

Looks like your son, Hersh, just shoved one of his opponents. I also saw him acting a fool trying to fight his opponents during the East vs West tourney. Guy’s a little ghetto…

Yeah, Hersh is my kid. He used to play D1 baseball at a Top 25 college, so he doesn’t take shit from ANYONE. Baseball mentality. Some dumb ass runs his mouth too much, & he won’t have any of it.
    Whoever got pushed was probably seriously asking for it. I just hope there’s no more trouble. It is just a game, after all. Even w/ $50K on the line.

Sorry about the double-post, but I wanted to thank you guys again for the updates!

bondball7

***crosses fingers***

Yeah, Hersh is my kid. He used to play D1 baseball at a Top 25 college, so he doesn’t take shit from ANYONE. Baseball mentality. Some dumb ass runs his mouth too much, & he won’t have any of it.
    Whoever got pushed was probably seriously asking for it. I just hope there’s no more trouble. It is just a game, after all. Even w/ $50K on the line.

What school?

dam_o_nation

What teams are left???

Ok now I see that the tourney is set up differently this year. Looks like Doin Hella Much and Ask About Us are tied 1-1 in the winners bracket of their half of the bracket. Since Sliced Bread just eliminated McAllister from the losers bracket of their half of the bracket. There should be at least 3 other teams still in, but I don’t know who they are.

dam_o_nation

***crosses fingers***

Yeah I’m surprised, Deep must have said something. Hersh was always a one of the chillest guys around and stopped me from getting into shit a few times in the tourneys we played in.

splashpong

Smashing Time still in?

dam_o_nation

Smashing Time still in?

Doin Hella Much won game 3 of their series.

Ok editing my earlier post…
    Doin Hella Much is playing Smashing Time now. Now I think this is the winners bracket finals of their bracket half.

Ask About Us is playing Game Over Boys in the losers bracket final on that side of the bracket.

Winner of DHM vs. ST will start with a 1-0 advantage in a best of 5 against Winner of AAU vs. GOB. The winner of that series will advance to the WSOBP finals.

On the other side, Gossip Girl is playing God Given. I think this is either a losers bracket game or the finals of that half of the bracket.

splashpong

Does anyone have service in there, ive been texting everyone i know, its like 30 people and no one has texted back lol

timmn

Does anyone have service in there, ive been texting everyone i know, its like 30 people and no one has texted back lol

the barn animal has been updating his blog, i cant believe they dont have the bracket posted online

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 297 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.