Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

Home Page Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

This topic contains 296 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  clawless 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 286 through 297 (of 297 total)
  • Author

lmfao!!

since you already have the belt around your neck….

love ya baker! lol

thats just down right brutal. 🙁

on that note, this thread is done, 20,000 new record, let it die now

dub

What in the fuck did I ever do to deserve that? Can’t we transfer this grief to Vince and Andy now? I mean….IWC is soooooooo 2008.

:idnk:

deepc23

Haven’t been on in a while..just a few last words…

1) Hersch…I was completely wasted I dont even remember my own actions…you know that haze that develops when you are in a bar completely wasted and trying to pick up chicks and you have that tunnel vision and fat chicks turn hot…well that was me…all i saw were cups..ones with beer to throw ping pong balls into and your cup turned into one for me to drink?…no hard feelings? Def games of the tourney for me..

2)Everyone just let it go….we arent going to stop leaning or yelling! Its just the way it is…you aint seen nothing yet…

3) Funniest moment of the tourney for me..i was laughing up I95 by myself thinking about it. So forgot who we were playing..Doing hella or WestFinCoast. Before the game, we ask politely for the other team to put the beer bottle on the table on the floor. THey say no. Kessler in a drunken rage goes and gets a big white bucket half filled with some liquid combination of beer and soap water and puts it on the middle of the table. Got the job done. LOL i hope someone has that on video..

Nice job Barry..thread of the decade!

hersh13

That would be us deep… shit was hilarious… college humor got it all wrong… that was the best series of the entire tournament… haha

b-meezey

famous will beat any of you were obviously the best and you all can suck on a huge fat cock because were better then all of you we only play for big money too if any of you want to lose minimum 5000 a head bring it queer fags

famous will beat any of you were obviously the best and you all can suck on a huge fat cock because were better then all of you we only play for big money too if any of you want to lose minimum 5000 a head bring it queer fags

when is the tournament in A.C? I know June but what dates? And how much does it cost?

cfresh

Barry when are the DOE 2009 awards being given out????

Team of year, player of year, tournamnent………?

bizness

Barry when are the DOE 2009 awards being given out????

Team of year, player of year, tournamnent………?

These will be given out with the launch of our site, scheduled for 1/31, but it might be up a little earlier. link

bizness

link

Didn’t realize we had an article written about our picks.

what an amazing thread

BUMP! lol

streicher

What do we have to do for another forum topic like this?!?!?!?! Someone post predictions so everyone can argue again!

2ndplace

I would love to see someone’s top 16 for this year for sure….Kessler? Sonoma? ron??? ANt don??

clawless

Facebook is the reason we don’t see topics like this around here anymore. Everyone does their discussing/arguing on fb, mostly in the Pong Will Be a National Sport group.

Viewing 12 posts - 286 through 297 (of 297 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.