Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

Home Page Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

This topic contains 296 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  clawless 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 297 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, glad so many of you could follow the updates. I imagine it was pretty frustrating not to know what was going on. I would have done more but there was a lot going on.

A few things:

1. It was the bigger guy that pushed Deep from Doin Hella Much, someone told me his name was actually Tiny. So apologies to the smaller guy’s parents if he’s Hersh. Someone said Deep was getting in his face though so maybe he deserved it

2. I woke up at 7am and didn’t eat anything until we went to Chipotle and I ate two burritos

Hersh is the one who pushed Deep, and it was because Deep and Kessler both drank Tiny and Hershs beer that they had just poured during their game lol not sure if they realized it or not but they squashed it after the game.

No apologies needed, Mr. Barnes.
    Yeah, it happened like bizness said, pretty much. It’s funny that Hersh is the "smaller guy" in this story. He’s 6’1" 215 lb, but does look small compared to Jerrod (something like 6’8" 320 lb).

Sounds like it was a pretty dramatic event. I’m looking forward to hearing more when when my son gets home.

Forgot to thank Tyler’s mom for the good wishes. Thanks!

Thanks again to those who provided us with much-anticipated updates.

bizness

10. Projectile Dysfunction

Maryland’s dreamtime composed of Austin and Foster look for retribution after their BRUTAL loss in their first national event played together in AC this past summer. Individually the 2 make up 2 of the top 3 players in Maryland Beer Pong history. Together they have the potential to bring Maryland home their first WSOBP championship. If Austin doesn’t play defense at inopportune times, knocking over cups in crucial situations, look for these 2 guys to get some retribution for all those jokes about their matching red shirts and Foster’s continuous hair flips.

Pretty rock solid prediction :-({|=:

I had you guys pegged Austin lol for the most part I think the top 20 was solid. There were a few exceptions but we, for the most part, delivered!

cfresh

So what teams you think will be back and what teams to you thin
    changes will be made

grac112

Well Az never made the list but I definately said it! We did have a team make it to the top 16 and we hope to make the list next year! Great job everyone awesome year! Cant wait to see eveyone in AC and again next year!

EAT IT BITCH!

hersh13

Biz… I’d like to add that the two teams I said to add to the Top 20 ( Gossip Girl & Kick Rocks Platinum) both made the top 20 (KRP 17th, and GG 3rd, along with winning the East/West). Also ridiculous props to to you guys, Ron and Mike. While the Beer Pong world watches former champs fall from glory (CTFK and We Own Your Face not making the day 3 cut), you guys only continue to find ways to win, further solidifying your status as the best team there is.

mikevit

10. Projectile Dysfunction

Maryland’s dreamtime composed of Austin and Foster look for retribution after their BRUTAL loss in their first national event played together in AC this past summer. Individually the 2 make up 2 of the top 3 players in Maryland Beer Pong history. Together they have the potential to bring Maryland home their first WSOBP championship. If Austin doesn’t play defense at inopportune times, knocking over cups in crucial situations, look for these 2 guys to get some retribution for all those jokes about their matching red shirts and Foster’s continuous hair flips.

Pretty rock solid prediction :-({|=:

I had you guys pegged Austin lol for the most part I think the top 20 was solid. There were a few exceptions but we, for the most part, delivered!

Yeah Barry I can think of ONE terrible omission from your list.

bizness

Yeah Barry I can think of ONE terrible omission from your list.

haha nice work Mike, you did some serious work for The Corporation lol

hersh, good call on gossip girl, Ive heard mike wan was good but never saw him play til this weekend, he’s a solid player n shoulda been on the original list, altho I did get most of the other west coast teams right. Kick rocks did work as well, knocking you guys into the losers bracket.

As I included with their team preview, Smashing Times success was riding on Ron and when the big money was on the line, he couldn’t help but to show up and get the job done. hee heee lol

I think predicting 2 top 5 teams who had never been their before was solid; Ask About Us and God Given. They both fought til the end and made the east coast proud! Also dead on with Projectile Dysfunction at 10, and Smashing Time, Since Sliced Bread, Designated DrinkerS, Pongtracker STL, We started this gangsta shit, Doin Hella Much, McAllister, West Fuckin Coast, Game over boyz all making top 20 through a deep field. Lucky guesses??

sauce1

Few things –

DOE guys pretty solid job with the predictions list with the exception of ( Gossip girls ) who are both Beasts and mad cool.
    For all the West Coast guys it was great meeting you and definately surprised me with how great your teams where. ( lost $200 on my stupid 2-1 bet with CTFK on the E vs W )
    Hopefully you will all make the trip to the East in June.

Smashing Time ? Seriously ???? Un Fu##ing Believable Their a Dynasty and Better Be #1 on anyones List next year and for the doubters I think Ron showed why beer pong is a team game. Great shooting to both Pop and Ron.

Billy, Skinny, Duncan ….WOW enough said. What a great event this was. Best tournament in the world and is only gonna get bigger and better.

Its 3:00 on the East Coast, I have a sales meeting at 8am and I havent slept in 2 days. Realy over Beer pong Ha what a loser. LOL
    I’m not sure about any of you other guys that finished top 5-6 or whatever but I’m pissed and wish I could have a few shots back. Not sure which ones because I dont realy remember any of my day 3 games because me and Deep got smashed like idiots. Rookie mistake that I’ll learn from.
    Third place is the second loser the way I look at it….. UGH!

I was confused with how they did the last 8 bracket does anyone have that written down. I’m not sure why we kept on playing Doin Hella Much? Felt like we played 10 games?

Beer Pong hibernation for the next month. Good Catching up with you guys.
    13,000 views thats sick.

-Kessler

Few things –

DOE guys pretty solid job with the predictions list with the exception of ( Gossip girls ) who are both Beasts and mad cool.
    For all the West Coast guys it was great meeting you and definately surprised me with how great your teams where. ( lost $200 on my stupid 2-1 bet with CTFK on the E vs W )
    Hopefully you will all make the trip to the East in June.

Smashing Time ? Seriously ???? Un Fu##ing Believable Their a Dynasty and Better Be #1 on anyones List next year and for the doubters I think Ron showed why beer pong is a team game. Great shooting to both Pop and Ron.

Billy, Skinny, Duncan ….WOW enough said. What a great event this was. Best tournament in the world and is only gonna get bigger and better.

Its 3:00 on the East Coast, I have a sales meeting at 8am and I havent slept in 2 days. Realy over Beer pong Ha what a loser. LOL
    I’m not sure about any of you other guys that finished top 5-6 or whatever but I’m pissed and wish I could have a few shots back. Not sure which ones because I dont realy remember any of my day 3 games because me and Deep got smashed like idiots. Rookie mistake that I’ll learn from.
    Third place is the second loser the way I look at it….. UGH!

I was confused with how they did the last 8 bracket does anyone have that written down. I’m not sure why we kept on playing Doin Hella Much? Felt like we played 10 games?

Beer Pong hibernation for the next month. Good Catching up with you guys.
    13,000 views thats sick.

-Kessler

Yea I agree w Kessler about the predictions, pretty rock solid job by the DOE guys,,,I don’t think you can make better predictions than these….

The final 8 round def needs to be tweaked in the future….They kept making changes to the tourney in the middle of it…We (God Given) had originally advanced to the winners bracket final after we beat Gossip Girl, but then after like 20-25 minutes skinny came up to us and said they decided to change the format again so we had to play them again, and we proceeded to lose 2 in a row (with a controversial play by my partner in game 2 ahaha)….Not complaining I jus think there needs to be a more clear cut way to determine the final 8….

Overall sick tourney ..and it was cool meetin the west coast cats…c u all in AC

leftnipple2

I have to say Kessler. You were def the mother fucking ROOKIE OF THE YEAR! You came out straight shooting all games even though you were wrecked off your face in your first WSOBP. As for God Given. Vince and Fredo, i hope you guys stay a team. Not only were you guys awesome, but you guys put on the best entertaining show and back up all that shit talking…same to you kessler. I will see all you next month at some satellites..

James D.O.E.

bizness

13,000+ views in less than 2 wks for this post- that has to be some sort of record!

Kessler and Deep coulda made me a prophet! Hahah, greatest moment had to be seeing Ron break down after winning and seeing just how much the win meant to these guys. Throughout all their petty BS and pong drama, when it comes down to it they have a sick common bond that can never be taken away. Pong is love

Sidenote- I’m not quite sure why Piotr was hating so hard on Kessler from the sidelines, maybe a little personal tension? Kess didn’t seem amused 😡

jeffbarnes

13,000+ views in less than 2 wks for this post- that has to be some sort of record!

Kessler and Deep coulda made me a prophet! Hahah, greatest moment had to be seeing Ron break down after winning and seeing just how much the win meant to these guys. Throughout all their petty BS and pong drama, when it comes down to it they have a sick common bond that can never be taken away. Pong is love

Sidenote- I’m not quite sure why Piotr was hating so hard on Kessler from the sidelines, maybe a little personal tension? Kess didn’t seem amused 😡

I know tons of people were refreshing this post during the tournament because of the lack of updates… I had more than 7000 on day 3 alone.

Piotr said Kessler threatened to kill him AND murder him during the tournament… *might* be a reason for the hostility lol

Pong is lovel

no homo?

gary_k

Just wanted to give my two cents on WSOBP V…..

Skinny, Billy and Duncan did a tremendous job this year organizing everything and setting up new events like the singles tournament and the sit-and-go tourney’s. I feel day three was a huge success this year and allowed the fairest way to determine a true winner. Congrats to Ron and Pop you guys are a sick (both literally and figuratively) combo. I wish Mike and I had the chance to give you guys a good set of games. Since Sliced Bread….go F*CK yourselves…lol…J/K you guys were the better team and deserved your shot at the champs. Congrats!!!!

This was really my first year getting out to the beer pong community and and meeting all the other players from around the country. Have to say you East Coast guys are a sick group of pongers. Didn’t get a chance to play with all of you guys but Farley, Fredo, Vince, Kessler, Deep, Vince (SSB), Frazer, Ron…I have mad respect for your guys’ skill. BTW Kessler….it’s Gossip "Girl" not Gossip "Girls"……

If any of you guys have any videos of us playing each other, it would be cool to see a video up somewhere….especially if anybody got our 5 cup rebuttle on God Given where Fredo swatted my first shot…….lol……it would have gone in anyway bro….don’t beat yourself up…Pop told me that was your plan the whole time. Great job to everybody this year, can’t wait to see you guys again next year and maybe in AC.

Gary Krawchuk -Gossip Girl-

Just wanted to give my two cents on WSOBP V…..

Skinny, Billy and Duncan did a tremendous job this year organizing everything and setting up new events like the singles tournament and the sit-and-go tourney’s. I feel day three was a huge success this year and allowed the fairest way to determine a true winner. Congrats to Ron and Pop you guys are a sick (both literally and figuratively) combo. I wish Mike and I had the chance to give you guys a good set of games. Since Sliced Bread….go F*CK yourselves…lol…J/K you guys were the better team and deserved your shot at the champs. Congrats!!!!

This was really my first year getting out to the beer pong community and and meeting all the other players from around the country. Have to say you East Coast guys are a sick group of pongers. Didn’t get a chance to play with all of you guys but Farley, Fredo, Vince, Kessler, Deep, Vince (SSB), Frazer, Ron…I have mad respect for your guys’ skill. BTW Kessler….it’s Gossip "Girl" not Gossip "Girls"……

If any of you guys have any videos of us playing each other, it would be cool to see a video up somewhere….especially if anybody got our 5 cup rebuttle on God Given where Fredo swatted my first shot…….lol……it would have gone in anyway bro….don’t beat yourself up…Pop told me that was your plan the whole time. Great job to everybody this year, can’t wait to see you guys again next year and maybe in AC.

Gary Krawchuk -Gossip Girl-

HAHAAH Gary that swat by Fredo will forever haunt me in my dreams…but either way those rebuttles by you guys shattered our dreams….You were on fire …good shooting this weekend…hope to see you guys out in AC this year

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 297 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.