Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

Home Page Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

This topic contains 296 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  clawless 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 297 total)
  • Author

thejway

is anyone getting any info??? i got nothing haha

just heard gossip girl is still in winners bracket with 4 other teams remaining. Sorry don’t know who else is left.

bruyere

heard the four teams left are smashing time, since sliced bread, ask about us, and gossip girls, but not sure how the bracket looks..

timmn

im hearing smashing time in the finals

schuercher

who won???

splashpong

Its Smashing Time in the final right now

jdurkin

verse who?

splashpong

I think the loser bracket final is still going

jdurkin

figured.. do you know if ask about us is in finals of losers?

bruyere

http://barnanimal.blogspot.com is updating again

cjmcka

figured.. do you know if ask about us is in finals of losers?

Since Sliced Bread and Gossip Girl are on the 3rd game of a best of 3 right now. Winner plays Smashing Time in the finals.

cjmcka

smashing time wins in game 3 of the finals by 1 cup. damn.

geno9

wow are u serious .. $125,000 in exactly 1 year between the 3 major tournies .. 2 wsobp and 1 wbpt .. prolly more with all the side shit but thats ridiculous .. congrats fellas

jeffbarnes

Hey guys, glad so many of you could follow the updates. I imagine it was pretty frustrating not to know what was going on. I would have done more but there was a lot going on.

A few things:

1. It was the bigger guy that pushed Deep from Doin Hella Much, someone told me his name was actually Tiny. So apologies to the smaller guy’s parents if he’s Hersh. Someone said Deep was getting in his face though so maybe he deserved it

2. I woke up at 7am and didn’t eat anything until we went to Chipotle and I ate two burritos

bizness

Hey guys, glad so many of you could follow the updates. I imagine it was pretty frustrating not to know what was going on. I would have done more but there was a lot going on.

A few things:

1. It was the bigger guy that pushed Deep from Doin Hella Much, someone told me his name was actually Tiny. So apologies to the smaller guy’s parents if he’s Hersh. Someone said Deep was getting in his face though so maybe he deserved it

2. I woke up at 7am and didn’t eat anything until we went to Chipotle and I ate two burritos

Hersh is the one who pushed Deep, and it was because Deep and Kessler both drank Tiny and Hershs beer that they had just poured during their game lol not sure if they realized it or not but they squashed it after the game.

austin

10. Projectile Dysfunction

Maryland’s dreamtime composed of Austin and Foster look for retribution after their BRUTAL loss in their first national event played together in AC this past summer. Individually the 2 make up 2 of the top 3 players in Maryland Beer Pong history. Together they have the potential to bring Maryland home their first WSOBP championship. If Austin doesn’t play defense at inopportune times, knocking over cups in crucial situations, look for these 2 guys to get some retribution for all those jokes about their matching red shirts and Foster’s continuous hair flips.

Pretty rock solid prediction :-({|=:

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 297 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.