Texas Satty

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sonnier2 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

So I just tried to email [email protected] about the Memorial Day Weekend satty on May 28th, and the email wouldn’t work. So I wondering if anyone on here knows who to talk to or what to do to get my team pre registered. Thanks

candyman

So I just tried to email [email protected] about the Memorial Day Weekend satty on May 28th, and the email wouldn’t work. So I wondering if anyone on here knows who to talk to or what to do to get my team pre registered. Thanks

I dont know why it doesnt work, but I will take a look at it
    Text or call 469-279-3964
    [email protected]

Colby

sonnier2

We have a couple guys that are 20 from LA that wanna play in this Satty. Are y’all allowing under 21’s to play?

candyman

Were you able to sign up?

Yes I texted you a couple weeks ago, Hold the Applause we should already be pre registered, w’ll be driving down Friday and going to the bar, if anyone will be there day early drinking….

candyman

Congrats to Cajun Mix: Trevor and Blake for the win at the Memorial Weekend Satallite Tournament

sonnier2

Fuck Blake And trevor lol. Bastards. Fuck Trevor Especially haha. First he beats me in a 7OT epic singles game then the finals. He was shooting good..

tdors

Fuck Blake And trevor lol. Bastards. Fuck Trevor Especially haha. First he beats me in a 7OT epic singles game then the finals. He was shooting good..

That singles game was sick

sonnier2

That singles game was sick

Yeah it was sick i wish someone would have recorded that shit man. We was both really on it sucked that someone had to lose. "Ken Dorsey from the NFL not Miami!!" hahaha Had fun this weekened man.

biggmark

my hoes got jordan skillz they fade away – boozie , u know who it is

sonnier2

Gotta be my boy pimentel lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.