Sonomajoe

This topic contains 250 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  baralufficus 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 251 total)
  • Author

sonomajoe

I didn’t feel like the tables made too much of a difference I’m pretty sure they were regulation height and length, and the cups were similiar so that’s fine. only suggestion for future tourney’s is try a saturday or sunday afternoon. The bar will be a lot less crowded, and it is usually a lot easy for teams to make it to the tourney’s…also makes it a lot easier for teams to travel to the tourney…just a few suggestions for next time…but it turned out well. Mooney good to here your back on the forum. Also are you guys doing SOL tomorrow night…might head over there, not 100% sure but thought about it.

phatty

Yea next tourny it will be on a Sat or Sun around 3. We will have WSOBP cups. You guys would come on a Sunday. We can do them on Sundays.

sonomajoe

Saturday’s are the best, but sunday’s would work too….you should definately look into hosting a few satellites as well.

Remember everyone mark your calendars for March 21st for our Sat tourney.

Also keep a look out as a satellite is scheduled for march 14th in fresno hosted by all american beer pong, I’m sure they will post everything soon.

phatty

I think we will keep it cash. I am going to talk to the bar to put up some cash. I think it would be better for all the guys that need some extra cash. I want to do a $1000 next month. Maybe on a Sunday so we wont get in the way of anybodys satellites. Just somthing i was thinking of I really want to work with all you guys to make are sport bigger. Idk what do you think?

slim00

No doubt a saturday would be much better. As for this last tournament, we were just shooting from the hip. I’m actually in talk with the bar as we speak, about another one the saturday before ST. Patricks day. That would be March 14, just not sure if we would get the same turn out because thats a big drinking day. RC, the owner says he would like to open up early around 2:00 PM and start around 3:00 PM. Let me know what you guys think about this day.

wianek

No doubt a saturday would be much better. As for this last tournament, we were just shooting from the hip. I’m actually in talk with the bar as we speak, about another one the saturday before ST. Patricks day. That would be March 14, just not sure if we would get the same turn out because thats a big drinking day. RC, the owner says he would like to open up early around 2:00 PM and start around 3:00 PM. Let me know what you guys think about this day.

from what sonomajoe said, it looks like allamerican beer pong is throwing a satellites march 14th in fresno. so i’m guessing your best bet would be the weekend after st. patrick’s.

slim00

Yeah, sorry didn’t see that. I’ll get another date going, and keep everyone posted.

norcalbp

Yes we will be at SOL tonight for sure.

baralufficus

Yes we will be at SOL tonight for sure.

See ya there ….

hersh13

from what sonomajoe said, it looks like allamerican beer pong is throwing a satellites march 14th in fresno. so i’m guessing your best bet would be the weekend after st. patrick’s.

the 21st is the next weekend and sonomajoe is hosting a satellite that weekend also. 14th and 21st are a negative.

sonomajoe

yeah you guys should shoot for the 7th or the 28th of March!

hersh13

also Slim, if you need WSOBP tables next time instead of the tables the bar provided, i for one can bring at least 2 maybe more, and im sure sonomajoe could provide at least 1 or 2 and norcal beerpong can bring at least 3. i think you’d have people more willing to play with wsobp tables and cups. i know sonomajoe said the tables seemed to be the same height and length. he had the length part right but the tables only seemed the same height because you’re 6 foot 14, mike. haha. they’re definitely an inch or two taller than standard. when i played on the wsobp table the next day, it was like i was shooting at the floor it was so low…haha. but yeah, tables can be provided without being purchased.

dam_o_nation

Stanford didn’t come, not sure why.

Yeah sorry there was this beer fest in SF I wanted to go to. Don’t worry, we will be at whatever satellites are coming up. Sounds like the NorCal scene is really picking up and we are gonna be part of that…as long as it’s not happening in Oakland.

slim00

I would love to have regulation tables. The only thing is he had those tables made and he based them off of pong a long tables which are 29" high. I told his to make them 27.5" but he ddin’t listen. Basically what im getting at is he bought 6 tables for $200 each. I wouldn’t want to piss him off and bring in other tables. He is the kind of guy that would see that as a slap in the face. As for the cups, next time will will have the wsobp cups.

luv2hateme

I would love to have regulation tables. The only thing is he had those tables made and he based them off of pong a long tables which are 29" high. I told his to make them 27.5" but he ddin’t listen. Basically what im getting at is he bought 6 tables for $200 each. I wouldn’t want to piss him off and bring in other tables. He is the kind of guy that would see that as a slap in the face. As for the cups, next time will will have the wsobp cups.

seriously, people are actually complaing about tables being an inch and a half taller……you kids on the west coast sound soft.

what kind of cups were used?

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 251 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.