shot clock…

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  clawless 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

geno9

i heard there was a so called shot clock used at WSOBP VI?

in particular for bangarang because they took so long to shoot, is this true?

from east v west video it seemed they did take long http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9WtoMc6K1k

i dont think a shot clock is really necessary for playing pong thats pretty ridiculous but i also see the point for games taking forever…

im not going to debate whether it should be implemented or not but who are some names that take forever to shoot??

i know some of the best players barely take anytime to shoot while others have long routines so it is obviously preference but who are the “forever shooters”?

jwillinger

i heard there was a so called shot clock used at WSOBP VI?

in particular for bangarang because they took so long to shoot, is this true?

from east v west video it seemed they did take long http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9WtoMc6K1k

i dont think a shot clock is really necessary for playing pong thats pretty ridiculous but i also see the point for games taking forever…

im not going to debate whether it should be implemented or not but who are some names that take forever to shoot??

i know some of the best players barely take anytime to shoot while others have long routines so it is obviously preference but who are the "forever shooters"?

I’m sorry but both of those guys on the right take WAY TOO LONG to shoot the ball. Seems ridiculous to me.

jeffbarnes

i think the shot clock violation today was against mike vit/matt o’neill

sjpong

i think the shot clock violation today was against mike vit/matt o’neill

It was against Frasier & Reap don’t know who they were playing though.

thejway

Not that they’re they only one’s but seems like a lot of Jersey guys like to dip…re-dip…pause…dip…re-dip…bounce…dip …over and over again.

For myself, I wouldn’t want to take such a long time and then miss.

Not that they’re they only one’s but seems like a lot of Jersey guys like to dip…re-dip…pause…dip…re-dip…bounce…dip …over and over again.

really who gives a shit, different people have different rituals b4 they shoot, if u think their takin to long, chill out and sip on some drank

cjmcka

When it happened, the entire room was waiting on Bangerang’s game to finish (forget who against), and it was taking forever because Frasier and Reap (especially Reap) take too long to shoot. So Skinny was standing by the game calling out "20 seconds…15 seconds… 10 seconds…"

pauls

really who gives a shit, different people have different rituals b4 they shoot, if u think their takin to long, chill out and sip on some drank

It is annoying to wait around for nothing. It’s not like it helps their shot.

strider

There wasnt really an actual shot clock but they had some sort of rule in place that if it takes you a year to shoot that you could have a time limit set on you. and reap DOES take way the fuck too long…

clawless

In the game against Vit/O’Neil we were given a shot clock for the last OT of the game. Skinny stood next to us and called "15 seconds, 10 seconds" during our shots. I believe it was because our game was still going after all other games in the round had ended.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.