Printable Tournament Brackets

Home Page Forums Rules Debates Printable Tournament Brackets

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  iam.scott80 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sonomajoe

For our satellite I was curious were people got large tournament brackets for satellite oversized ones that we can post on the wall durring the tourney. I was thinking Kinko’s could make it but wasn’t sure let me know if anyone has an idea.

thanks

slowsen

i’ve always done kinkos but it’s about $15 for 6 foot tall one. No clue on any other options

slim00

For our satellite I was curious were people got large tournament brackets for satellite oversized ones that we can post on the wall durring the tourney. I was thinking Kinko’s could make it but wasn’t sure let me know if anyone has an idea.

thanks

Depends on how many you expect in your feild. What I did was get a blank 32 teams bracket, use publisher to put it all on one 8.5×11 piece of paper, and have staples blow it up. Just a thought.

Get a large dry erase whiteboard. Make the bracket with rulers (for straight lines) in sharpie (so it doesn’t erase). Fill in the team names as people sign up.

It’s reusable and you can get a big board so all the names are legible.

-Peter
    http://www.worldpongtour.com

wianek

thanks

the way to go is to print up a bracket and then have kinkos blow it up AND laminate it. that way you can reuse if you use a dry erase marker.

sonomajoe

Thanks guys we will probably do the kinko’s thing

imunk0wn2u

I’m assuming the best thing to do is to get a 16, 32, 64, and 128 bracket? That way if you get over 64 teams you’re good, but less than 64 you don’t have a crapload of blank spaces everywhere?

sonomajoe

I’m going ot have a 64 and a 48 made up for our satellite on the 21st we are already at 27 so Im sure we will get atleast 48 teams.

If you are still looking to sign up go to our myspace page to pay…if you have a problem with that you can always confirm registration on my email and still get the discounted 30 dollar rate.

http://www.myspace.com/friartucksbeerpong

[email protected]

adrenochrome

thanks

If you are interested, I can do a custom-print ready bracket with any logo/graphics you want.

Here is a 64-team – Double Elim I just completed. Ignore the lossy-ness. It is a 24 x 36" Poster.

iam.scott80

This bound books color prints at http://www.digitekprinting.com/bound-books-color may a perfect medium for that as well so you can have quality and clear reference.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.