Payment?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  William Gaines 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

damron84

where do we send the rest of the money so that we know we are in for sure? I already reserved my spot but I need to pay the rest

bigt

Yeah my partner and I would also like to know the answer to this question since the deadline for money to be in is November 30th.

mlayth

Yeah my partner and I would also like to know the answer to this question since the deadline for money to be in is November 30th.

I’d like to have an offical rule set before the deadline for signing up is over 😀

bigt

Yeah along with answer to the rumor of having water in the cups instead of beer..???

d->p

Yeah along with answer to the rumor of having water in the cups instead of beer..???

where’d you hear that?

duncan

I heard a rumor that we might have the system set up to pay at link

It’s ready to go and we’ll be making an announcement about it shortly…. so if you want to pay now, change your hotel preferences, or select a teammate, you can do it there. That’s all for now, I need some dinner =)

Rules are next on The List =)

mlayth

I actually haven’t signed up yet.
    I should probably get on that 😛

mlayth

Interesting user agreement.

——-

I will not film, photograph, audio-record, or make any other record of the Event, in any medium without the prior written consent of BPE.

I understand and agree that any stated costs and fees for the Event – once remitted – are non-refundable, nor are they transferable to any other person.

——-

We really can’t take any pictures?

William Gaines
    Keymaster

We may make an exception if you are willing to give us your left nut. If you do not have a left nut, we might make a further exception to the exception and allow you to give your right nut instead. Of course, if you don’t have a left nut, is your right nut your right nut or is it a center nut? I have not yet decided what to do for females and other beings that do not have any nuts.

Most likely, photographs (and maybe even video cameras) will not be a problem as long as they are not for a commercial purpose (with basic news-coverage-like media being acceptable). This language is in there to partly deal with a filming agreement we have, but it is also in there to prevent some random big shots who think they are better than all of us to come in there and screw us over. Are we going to enforce this against the players that are just there to have fun? No (unless the party that we have the filming agreement with so requires, but they won’t). Are we going to enforce this against some other party that comes in, tries to act like a regular player, and then publishes the content in a way that we would not approve? Yes.

mlayth

We may make an exception if you are willing to give us your left nut. If you do not have a left nut, we might make a further exception to the exception and allow you to give your right nut instead. Of course, if you don’t have a left nut, is your right nut your right nut or is it a center nut? I have not yet decided what to do for females and other beings that do not have any nuts.

Most likely, photographs (and maybe even video cameras) will not be a problem as long as they are not for a commercial purpose (with basic news-coverage-like media being acceptable). This language is in there to partly deal with a filming agreement we have, but it is also in there to prevent some random big shots who think they are better than all of us to come in there and screw us over. Are we going to enforce this against the players that are just there to have fun? No (unless the party that we have the filming agreement with so requires, but they won’t). Are we going to enforce this against some other party that comes in, tries to act like a regular player, and then publishes the content in a way that we would not approve? Yes.

Cool. I will bring a camera then.

…and apparently a jock strap for protection
    Thanks

William Gaines
    Keymaster

Ok, you can really pay your balance now – sorry to the few of you who tried to pay today and had the system not work. It would have been helpful for us to have completely (not partially) taken the code out of test mode (which we have now done).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.