NorCal Satellite

Home Page Forums The World Series of Beer Pong NorCal Satellite

This topic contains 127 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  ecastro715 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author

norcalbp

3rd place was Byron and Daniel

slowsen

congrats mooney

sonomajoe

Here is the video from the 1 on 1 championship game.

I’m pretty hamered while filming so bear with my commentary!

welch

Nice shooting in the 1 v 1 finals!

This is an unrelated topic for this thread but does anyone know who won the WSOBP V satellite in Vegas at Blondies on saturday the 18th? Just curious

Cangrip.com won the 2nd Annual San Francisco Endless Summer WSOBP V Satellite on saturday the 18th. The Guardsman, once again, threw an amazing party and tournament! Condolences to Tom Feliz for not defending his title. What happened? – Welch, Welch Happens

thejway

Nice shooting in the 1 v 1 finals!

This is an unrelated topic for this thread but does anyone know who won the WSOBP V satellite in Vegas at Blondies on saturday the 18th? Just curious

Cangrip.com won the 2nd Annual San Francisco Endless Summer WSOBP V Satellite on saturday the 18th. The Guardsman, once again, threw an amazing party and tournament! Condolences to Tom Feliz for not defending his title. What happened? – Welch, Welch Happens

I heard it was Kick Rocks CEO’s

mike-wan

It’s hard to decide how many players to choose cause after our top 6 we have so many other players who can fill up the rest that we don’t want to leave off. i think 12 on 12 would be a good number. Are we going to do teams or 1 on 1?

Mike Wans All-Star Team

1. Peter (Wet Bandits)
    3. Chauffer (CTFK)
    3. M. Wan (Snipers Inc.)
    4. Eric C. (Snipers Inc.)
    5. Gary (The Cocksmen)
    6. Dustin (Pure Filth)
    7. Tyler (Lodge West)
    8. Bryan (Team Kobe)
    9. Fat Kid (CTFK)
    10. Grady (Team America)
    11. Scott (G’d Up)
    12. Wianeck

This would be my top 12 All-Star team

thejway

It’s hard to decide how many players to choose cause after our top 6 we have so many other players who can fill up the rest that we don’t want to leave off. i think 12 on 12 would be a good number. Are we going to do teams or 1 on 1?

Mike Wans All-Star Team

1. Peter (Wet Bandits)
    3. Chauffer (CTFK)
    3. M. Wan (Snipers Inc.)
    5. Gary (The Cocksmen)
    6. Dustin (Pure Filth)
    7. Tyler (Lodge West)
    8. Bryan (Team Kobe)
    9. Fat Kid (CTFK)
    10. Grady (Team America)
    11. Scott (G’d Up)
    12. TBA

Mike,

Yesterday Kendon and RJ were on this list? What happened, they got edited out? Haha!

ecastro715

Mike Wans All-Star Team

1. Peter (Wet Bandits)
    3. Chauffer (CTFK)
    3. M. Wan (Snipers Inc.)
    5. Gary (The Cocksmen)
    6. Dustin (Pure Filth)
    7. Tyler (Lodge West)
    8. Bryan (Team Kobe)
    9. Fat Kid (CTFK)
    10. Grady (Team America)
    11. Scott (G’d Up)
    12. TBA

Mike,

Yesterday Kendon and RJ were on this list? What happened, they got edited out? Haha!

Lmao. He said that after watching them play last night, he’s not comfortable with them on his team. Haha. One bad night and you’re off Mike’s Dream Team. Nobody miss a shot!

Btw, Wianecki wanted to play for SoCal, and should definitely be on this list. I don’t think he’d mind playing for his spot.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.