NorCal Satellite

Home Page Forums The World Series of Beer Pong NorCal Satellite

This topic contains 127 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  ecastro715 9 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 128 total)
  • Author

sonomajoe

DOUBLE SATELLITE TOURNEY TOMORROW AFTERNOON, YOUR CHANCE TO WIN BOTH A SCBP OPEN SATT AND A WSOBP SATT IN ONE DAY. LOCATION IS FRIAR TUCK’S PUB IN COTATI, CA AND REGISTRATION STARTS AT 1 TOURNEY AT 2….2 DOLLAR BEERS FROM OUR SPONSER SANTA CRUZ ALE WORKS. COME ON OUT FOR A GREAT TIME.

CHECK ALL THE DETAILS OUT AT ALLAMERICANBEERPONG.COM NORTHBAY SECTION

sonomajoe

The Pay pal account on myspace is having a bit of a problem right now but you can sign up through allamericanbeerpong.com under the northbay section. If you want to also register for the 1 on 1 tourney just leave your name here and you will get the 5 dollar discount for entering both tourney’s.

ecastro715

If there wasn’t a tourney here in SoCal on the same day, I’d try to head up there. You coming down for the SCBP Open right? Who are you playing with?

jeffbarnes

Rumor has it that SCBP’s Wideout took NorCal’s Finest to the woodshed

sonomajoe

Ya I’m def coming down for the SCBP Open trying to actually make it down once before that for a little short vacation and maybe catch a tourney. As of right now I have not locked in a partner for the tourney, you have one yet?

Nice barnes stiring up some more socal/norcal rivalry’s I love it!

b.t.w FUCK MANNY!! GO GIANTS!!!!

ecastro715

Ya I’m def coming down for the SCBP Open trying to actually make it down once before that for a little short vacation and maybe catch a tourney. As of right now I have not locked in a partner for the tourney, you have one yet?

Nice barnes stiring up some more socal/norcal rivalry’s I love it!

b.t.w FUCK MANNY!! GO GIANTS!!!!

The video of Wideout taking NorCal’s finest to the Woodshed is on the pongleague.com front page.

I’m playing with Fat Kid in the SCBP Open. Let me know ahead of time when you’re coming down here for a tourney before the Open and we’ll take that shit down.

sonomajoe

let me know when the next couple tourney’s are going on down south I want to cruise down. at the end of this month or early in august. I am suprised byron and daniel lost when byron gets hot they are a hard team to take down.

ecastro715

let me know when the next couple tourney’s are going on down south I want to cruise down. at the end of this month or early in august. I am suprised byron and daniel lost when byron gets hot they are a hard team to take down.

The game before that, they took FK and I out of the tourney. I don’t think Byron missed. We played cash game before that and they went back and forth, I don’t think anyone made money off of anyone.

I’ll let you know about those tourneys.

norcalbp

I just gotta say that the WCC was the longest BP tournament i have ever been to…..it is completly rediculous that it took 11hrs to run a 56 team tournament. I will say that Wideout may have won 2 big games against Byron and Daniel in that tournament but hey the sun shines on a dog’s ass every once in a while….Byron had 2 of his worst games ive ever seen him play against those guys and i can assure you they wont be winning anymore and by worst games that means he missed maybe 2 or 3 shots……….they also put there tails between there legs when Daniel wanted to put up $100 on a cash game prior to knocking them out and they were too scared to do it. I hope Wideout is at the SCBP Satellite this sunday in huntington beach because NorCal’s Finest will be in attendance and im calling it out right now….THEY WILL WIN IT!!…..and if anyone doubts me PLACE UR BETS!

NorCal!
    -Mooney(NCBP)

ecastro715

I just gotta say that the WCC was the longest BP tournament i have ever been to…..it is completly rediculous that it took 11hrs to run a 56 team tournament. I will say that Wideout may have won 2 big games against Byron and Daniel in that tournament but hey the sun shines on a dog’s ass every once in a while….Byron had 2 of his worst games ive ever seen him play against those guys and i can assure you they wont be winning anymore and by worst games that means he missed maybe 2 or 3 shots……….they also put there tails between there legs when Daniel wanted to put up $100 on a cash game prior to knocking them out and they were too scared to do it. I hope Wideout is at the SCBP Satellite this sunday in huntington beach because NorCal’s Finest will be in attendance and im calling it out right now….THEY WILL WIN IT!!…..and if anyone doubts me PLACE UR BETS!

NorCal!
    -Mooney(NCBP)

LMAO. How’s that for instigating, SonomaJoe? You sound drunk, so we’ll let this go. But so you know, Wideout never came on here talking shit. Barnes made a comment, and I told him where to see the video. I talked to Sean earlier and he’s still trying to get the time off from work, but regardless, Timmy likely won’t be there. See you guys Sunday.

sonomajoe

ya that will get the shit stiring, and that is a pretty bold statement with some many good teams there wish I could make it down for the satellite, boy how I hate working!!

scizzle13

NorCal!
    -Mooney(NCBP)

Driving Directions from Lake Elsinore to Sacremento

455miles approx 7hours 15 min.

HOPE IT WAS A FUN RIDE HOME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you two are sooo cute when your angry!!! lol

you got beat by socal’s 10th best team twice…deal with it. I couldn’t play you for $100 cause I don’t have the money…I’m not a proffesional beer pong player…I’m not that good…but we were better than you two that day and you had to think about it for 7 hours on the way home!!! hahaha

Fuck! I hope you win on Sunday cause If you don’t it’s gunna come to a grand total of 28hours in the last week driving for Nothing…have a fun drive hopefully Ill get to come, Ill be cheering for you!!!

You guys are like my little brothers, I want you to do good!

Respect to the Woodshed (Byron and Daniel’s place of residence)

Shout out to We know :bye:

longhorns707

hahaha…So since its not even Daniel and I on here talking I dont really know where you get off Scizzle. It’s all good though, you deserved to win made some big shots and I’m a realistic person, I’m not going to win everytime, no one is. I will say that you’re taking a pretty small sample of games to base your statements on. Since you can’t seem to get a raise on your allowance I’d be more than willing to just play a series on the side for free and settle this. You think its dark in the woodshed wait till I bury your ass in the ground. See everyone Sunday….

gshunt

Hey Byron,

Just posting here since for whatever reason I don’t have your email. Hopefully I’ll see you Sunday but currently I’m still looking for a partner. What just wondering what your email is and what your plans were insofar as attending future Socal events/Central Cal events. Other than that hope you’re having a fantastic 4th and take care.

-Grady

wianek

Word on the street is Castro and Fat Kid took Byron and Daniel to the Woodshed. That’s twice Socal has taken Norcal to the Woodshed in the past 2 weeks…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.