Last Cup: Road to the World Series of Beer Pong

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  skinny 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

strider

dude seriously if that wouldnt of been a giant wall of caps i would of read through the whole thing… as is its just annoying to look at.

p.s. natasha ftw!

natasha

dude seriously if that wouldnt of been a giant wall of caps i would of read through the whole thing… as is its just annoying to look at.

p.s. natasha ftw!

Not the world dear…just those that deserve it and screw over my friends!!

adfraser1

p.s. natasha ftw!

hector is a tool and no one should ever play in a tournament associated with him or his company…just for future reference. But…i would love to see a DVD out from WSOBP2 and this last year…

strider

p.s. natasha ftw!

lol natasha ftw means "for the win" not "fuck the world"… although that one fits decently too 😛

jeffbarnes

Sorry to be nosy, but I’m assuming this guy held a satellite tournament and then didn’t actually supply the codes to the winners? I’d be livid.

skinny

Sorry to be nosy, but I’m assuming this guy held a satellite tournament and then didn’t actually supply the codes to the winners? I’d be livid.

Incorrect. He held *four* Satellite Tournaments and then failed to supply the codes to the winners. For this reason, we now require that all Satellite Tournament organizers pay for the codes in advance.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.