Funny Blog from a BIG fan

This topic contains 47 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  clawless 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

sauce1

link

I got a good laugh out of this when it was sent to me.

Sorry "Clawless" you Fag. I guess I hurt your feelings when I didnt shake your hand before the game. Dont take it personal. I dont shake anyones hand "Before" the game. Not even my friends. (ask Farley, Stephen, Posados and anyone else)
    After the game I will come over and I’m always a good sport win or lose.

I’m glad your such a fan to write one third of your shitty blog about me and beating me.

grandemike

link

Sorry "Clawless" you Fag. I guess I hurt your feelings when I didnt shake your hand before the game. Dont take it personal. I dont shake anyones hand "Before" the game. Not even my friends. (ask Farley, Stephen, Posados and anyone else)

I’m glad your such a fan to write one third of your shitty blog about me and beating me.

Hahaha i actually laughed out loud a few times reading this, to this clawless guy i cant believe you would actually get mad over someone not shaking your hand before a game starts, I personally dont know why you would want to anyway, you should be focusing on what you need to do to win the game because your in the sweet 16 of the WSOBP you should be worried about that!!!! I lost in the finals of my bracket and i was talking shit to the team i played while we were walking over to our table to play as they were doing the same to me haha

Now once the game is over its a different story, if he didnt shake your hand then you have a right to be mad,

Oh and i watched that entire game and when you guys won you acted like you won the entire thing! Granted being kessler and twig is huge cuz their both studs but cmon guys act like you’ve been there before it was only a game to make the final 12 not even to go to the finals!

bmarx4

link

Hahaha i actually laughed out loud a few times reading this, to this clawless guy i cant believe you would actually get mad over someone not shaking your hand before a game starts, I personally dont know why you would want to anyway, you should be focusing on what you need to do to win the game because your in the sweet 16 of the WSOBP you should be worried about that!!!! I lost in the finals of my bracket and i was talking shit to the team i played while we were walking over to our table to play as they were doing the same to me haha

Now once the game is over its a different story, if he didnt shake your hand then you have a right to be mad,

Oh and i watched that entire game and when you guys won you acted like you won the entire thing! Granted being kessler and twig is huge cuz their both studs but cmon guys act like you’ve been there before it was only a game to make the final 12 not even to go to the finals!

I said the same thing about the reaction….However, these are two guys from NM who have never been in that position what so ever and to beat one of the worlds best in a 10/12 fashion was huge for them.

edhardy

Did that ginger on the NM team really hit Twig after he won? I would have choked his dumbass out in the lobby for that shit.

cc91

Let me make a toast to the assholes….Nice guys dont belong in beer pong, simple.

Everytime a team wishes me good luck i tell them to fuck off and give them the finger instead of shaking their hands…im an asshole…and assholes are the ppl who make beerpong entertaining. Like Kessler said…after the game i will talk to you and say good game win or lose…but before the game lets fucken be real….youre in the zone and dont want to be talked to…if you will take it personal, then sorry…..but its fucken beerpong..it aint a fucken gentlemans game. If your feelings get hurt…then boo hoo fucken hoo…cry me a river

Maybe my opinion is biased because i love to be hated and could care less if ppl dont like me….:tease:

strider

link

mike dont be gay what is the difference between shaking a hand before or after the game? he is allowed to be mad if his hand isnt shook after the game but not before?? no mater who wins or loses thats the rule? that doesnt make a damn bit of sense.

look 98% of the players in the wsobp are great sports about winning and losing and this is not a show of good sportsmanship you should have no problem saying hey good luck before your game or whatever dont act like a hard ass or whatever you are doing before the game and then try to be all buddy buddy after the game, pick one… i dont see how you can have a problem shaking someones hand before a game but not after stop making bullshit excuses for being an asshole

strider

Let me make a toast to the assholes….Nice guys dont belong in beer pong, simple.

Everytime a team wishes me good luck i tell them to fuck off and give them the finger instead of shaking their hands…im an asshole…and assholes are the ppl who make beerpong entertaining. Like Kessler said…after the game i will talk to you and say good game win or lose…but before the game lets fucken be real….youre in the zone and dont want to be talked to…if you will take it personal, then sorry…..but its fucken beerpong..it aint a fucken gentlemans game. If your feelings get hurt…then boo hoo fucken hoo…cry me a river

Maybe my opinion is biased because i love to be hated and could care less if ppl dont like me….:tease:

lol you and brian should start a club…

cc91

lol you and brian should start a club…

Im rly bad wit bpong usernames…but who are u?

danny_g

Some Hihglights……

"Let’s talk briefly about Kevin Kessler. This guy is a dick."

"Don’t shake my hand, I;m not your friend."

"I did not have enough shit to say to Kessler at that point. His tournament was over, and it was due to No Chance."

"But Kessler? Who’s that?"

GET ‘EM SAUCE!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

This Clawless dude is probably still jacking off to his memories of this win. Sounds like the highlight of his life. Pretty cool bro.

mcseterson

link

I am the other player from this team. First off I would like to say sorry for over reacting when we won the game. I had no idea how I would react in the event we won the, the over celebration just happened. As for the hand shaking, I thought the whole thing was funny. I also went up to Kessler to shake is hand and he told Twig "these guys google me, lets go." I responded "I don’t google you, I youtube you." I understand if you didn’t want to shake our hands before the game, it was no big deal to me.

clawless

Allow me to respond to a few of these reactions. First of all, yes our reaction to winning that game was completely over the top, but you have to understand that for a team like us (nobody expected us to make it even that far, let alone beating two of the best players in the country) this win amounted to winning the whole damn thing. Someone said something about us acting like we’ve been there before. We hadn’t been there before so I think our celebration was entirely justified, especially in light of Kessler’s actions.

Next, I did not "get my feelings hurt" over the hand shake, but I was put off by it. Kessler is one of the most well known "celebrities" in the game, and I feel like he should have a better attitude in this kind of situation. I don’t let anything that’s said during a game affect me, it’s part of the game and it almost never means the person using that style of defense is actually an asshole (almost). But before and after a game are a different matter. That’s how you should act like yourself and should display at least a modicum of civility and sportsmanship. Even the Boomtown assholes at least shook our hands and said good luck before the game began!

For someone like Kessler, who everyone expected to win the whole thing at this point, the way he and Twig were shooting (let’s be honest), to behave like that to an unknown is just uncalled for, in my opinion.

As for the large portion of the blog devoted to that particular game, it was the biggest game NM has (yet) played, and the blog is on a NM beer pong website, that’s all. Was it my proudest pong moment, beating Kessler and Twig? You bet your ass it was, and it was only made sweeter by the way Kessler acted before the game began.

The only thing I regret is that I can’t tell from the video if I shook Twig’s hand after the game or got caught up in the celebration before doing so. In my opinion that is the only thing I should be (rightly) criticized for. Twig was upstanding the whole time, and I am thoroughly apologetic if I got pulled out of the playing area before shaking his hand.

ahearn

And this is the next obstacle to getting bpong on television, sportsmanship. Foul mouths and showing the next generation how to be assholes will never make espn, but… maybe Spike 🙂

danny_g

And this is the next obstacle to getting bpong on television, sportsmanship. Foul mouths and showing the next generation how to be assholes will never make espn, but… maybe Spike 🙂

Because all of the guys in the NFL are complete gentlemen? Because they don’t trash talk in the NBA? Because there isn’t fighting in hockey?

I think the opposite is true. People love to watch people they hate. People want to watch people with some personality. It keeps things interesting. People will not watch a bunch of guys high fiving each other and playing friendly games of beer pong with no trash talking or antics. The villains and the crazy behavior are what will keep people coming back.

Bottom line….everybody should play and act how they want, as long as it is within the rules. And the dudes that can’t handle it should go play golf or some other gentleman’s sport.

clawless

Danny_G, I agree with you about the TV aspect. People love to watch the shit talk between players, even moreso than the game itself when it comes to beer pong. My opinion is just that the shit talk/antics should take place during the game (the part people would be watching anyway), not before or after. I’ve stated repeatedly I don’t have a problem whatsoever with what was said while the game was being played. Kessler has a knack for going off pretty damn harshly on someone for the entire duration of a game, and I was fine with that.

sauce1

As I said thought it was funny and thats the only reason I posted it.

I did think its hypocritical to in one breath preach sportsmanship and how much of a DICK I am for not shaking your hand and then 8 minutes later carry on after the win like you 2 did and pull a T.O. dancing on the star. I’m pretty sure that would be the general consensus as well.

But to be honest it didnt bother me and got a little chuckle out of it. Twig on the other hand who is a perfect gentlemen was a little pissed but you already apologized.

As for your statement about "celebrities" of the game. I didnt sign up for that shit and sure as hell didnt know I was required to have a better attitude. Every person has a different reason to go to the WS. Some is to have fun. Some is to make day 3. Mine is to win money. If the pot was $1,000 I wouldnt be playing.
    Any edge I can get to win I’ll take it. 95% of the time I can get in the other teams head and thats what I was trying to do. Before a game I’m in a zone and I’m there to win not talk politics.
    After the game as I said earlier I will always shake your hand (ask Gabe I ran into him after and told him what a great game he played)

As you said in your previous post you thought my attitude was uncalled for.
    Well what I think is uncalled for is writing a blog and calling me a dick, a Douche and an asshole. I also know your trying to grow the game and spread the word about beer pong and what ever else. One way to NOT help the sport grow is bashing certain things about the event.
    -Bitching about the rooms not being ready. It is a given there is going to be a delay. Its every year. 1,000 hungover guests are checking out on the 1st and 1,000 animals are checking in.
    -Complaining about what ballrooms where used and complaining about how certain tournaments ( IE singles men and females) were run and organized are not good for attracting future players. Believe me no one was more pissed about the bracket for the singles then me. I was upset the night of the tournament but left it in the room and didnt bring it up again. Skinny eventually got it fixed and corrected. He is a highly intelligent person and knows shit got fucked up and will get it fixed next year.

Either way Congrats on the win. If we ever play again, esp on day 3 be preparred for me to act the same way. Dont take it personal.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.