featured table

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  wianek 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sauce1

B/D/S Are you guys planning on bringing back the feature table games in the pre-lims?

skinny

The Feature table concept only really makes sense if we are doing serious filming during prelims. With that said, we are working towards making that happen. Everything looks good right now for it, but like always, nothing is finalized yet.

sauce1

Gotya
    I just enjoyed watching them games in between my rounds.

beerponggod

I really enjoyed them too, especially after Kessler lost last year and was on the phone crying to his wife about how much of a fucking loser he really is. I wish someone youtubed that shit cause its the holidays and we could use a good laugh around here. See you in Vegas Kessler, I have Rawson on the payroll to follow you around and catch every tear this year!!!! Ciao fuck hole

sauce1

Jason are you still mad at me for spilling the beans after what I saw in AC when we roomed together?

For those that dont know I walked in the room a day early at 3:35 in the morning and caught Jason with a belt around his neck wacking off.
    Shit was pretty disturbing.
    BTW the is a true story unlike all of Chichesters fables

gravycakes

Jason are you still mad at me for spilling the beans after what I saw in AC when we roomed together?

For those that dont know I walked in the room a day early at 3:35 in the morning and caught Jason with a belt around his neck wacking off.
    Shit was pretty disturbing.
    BTW the is a true story unlike all of Chichesters fables

Did his face look like like this?

I really enjoyed them too, especially after Kessler lost last year and was on the phone crying to his wife about how much of a fucking loser he really is. I wish someone youtubed that shit cause its the holidays and we could use a good laugh around here. See you in Vegas Kessler, I have Rawson on the payroll to follow you around and catch every tear this year!!!! Ciao fuck hole

The only tears Rawson will be filming will be the tears of the team we beat in the WS finals!!! LFG pussies!!!

2ndplace

hahahaha this is the good stuff….these forums need to come back big time..

jeffbarnes

I’m kind of glad the footage of our featured table match between East Coast Elite never got released. I was pretty much blacked out at that point and had just had a table and multiple cups of water thrown at me in the practice room

wianek

I’m kind of glad the footage of our featured table match between East Coast Elite never got released. I was pretty much blacked out at that point and had just had a table and multiple cups of water thrown at me in the practice room

Was that right after this game in the practice room?

Love yah, Pumpkin :heart:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.