BOTE

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mikevit 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

fox23

Anyone else think its a good idea that the bote set a date so we can all plan accordingly????? :gans:

GSP

Anyone else think its a good idea that the bote set a date so we can all plan accordingly????? :gans:

+1

allstar1579

may 21st.

mikevit

may 21st.

…interesting

skinny

may 21st.

…interesting

:haaw:

mikevit

may 21st.

…interesting

:box:

may 21st.

…interesting

:box:

yea id like to know the date asap, so I can plan Pongtoberfest II on the same day

cc91

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1farley5

I’m sure we all think its a good idea for them to set a date, but I also think its a good idea to let them take the time to organize the right venue and plan around other big tournies accordingly. I’m sure we will hear something in the next cpl weeks.

allstar1579

may 21st.

…interesting

Guessing. Figured somewhere mid-May-ish, and that weekend would be inconvenient for me, so Murphy’s Law and all.

fox23

may 21st.

…interesting

whats the significance of may 21st???? and farley yeah i getcha wit planning it around bigger tournies and get the right venue and everything down, im just curious so i can get my shit straight ya know? someone was saying the end of april which would suck in my opinion, we got drunken bear the 16th next week is easter with the following week being the last of april and that would blow

allstar1579

may 21st.

…interesting

whats the significance of may 21st???? and farley yeah i getcha wit planning it around bigger tournies and get the right venue and everything down, im just curious so i can get my shit straight ya know? someone was saying the end of april which would suck in my opinion, we got drunken bear the 16th next week is easter with the following week being the last of april and that would blow

It’s Preakness in MD.

fox23

ahhh preakness good shit….my friends and i use to make the trip did it about six years straight, stopped year before last when they decided to ban bringing in beer, i read attendance dropped by like 50,000 lol….but heard they allowed it again last year and o.a.r performed mother fuck wish i hadnt missed that one…..shit had been gettin real dangerous with the beer throwin saw so many people clocked while tryin to do the port-o-potty runs….ahhh good fucking times

1farley5

THE WAR MACHINE IS PREPPED AND READY FOR A REPEAT PERFORMANCE!

:box::gans::mvol:

THE WAR MACHINE IS PREPPED AND READY FOR A REPEAT PERFORMANCE!

:box::gans::mvol:

yawn

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.