billy or skinny…up to date records online?

Home Page Forums The World Series of Beer Pong billy or skinny…up to date records online?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  marisa 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

skinny

A scorecard was incorrectly filled out. A correction was made on day 2, but I did not correct the day standings.

jmk21blue

Is it at all possible that a completed bracket from day 3 could be posted?

sfoster

A scorecard was incorrectly filled out. A correction was made on day 2, but I did not correct the day standings.

Isn’t that a bannable offense?

pandemonium2

thats what i heard…

austin

Mistakes happen and especially when you leave things in the hands of people who have been drinking all day.

It should be the responsibility of the winning team to take care of correctly filling out the scorecard and it should be every team’s responsibility to make sure their record/cup spread are correctly entered in the system.

I can’t wait to see the final results posted considering I’m not sure how 99% of the teams in the final day finished.

1farley5

i would also really like to see the complete results from day 3 cant wait until they are up

dam_o_nation

Ehh any way you guys might consider NOT posting the final bracket? I’ve already been reminded enough times that I am one of the biggest choke artists of all time.

marisa

Let’s let the boys recover (or drink till passing out) for a few days! Everything should be up soon. 😀

j0schm03

I’m more interested in seeing these feature table videos! The set up was awesome this year and I’m curious where these videos are going to end up?

skinny

Let’s let the boys recover (or drink till passing out) for a few days! Everything should be up soon. 😀

After last night, I am never drinking again.

We are working on getting the brackets up. Since none of us really slept last night, it might have to wait until tomorrow.

marisa

After last night, I am never drinking again.

We are working on getting the brackets up. Since none of us really slept last night, it might have to wait until tomorrow.

I heard, well at least billy grunted something about getting bottles, which I assume means at least two, which means I am shocked you kids even made it back last night.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.