billy or skinny…up to date records online?

Home Page Forums The World Series of Beer Pong billy or skinny…up to date records online?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  marisa 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

rho22

Are you guys going to be set to update team records online through out the day during the tournament? I have had friends and family ask about this….thanks guys and see ya soooooooooooon

pandemonium2

Are you guys going to be set to update team records online through out the day during the tournament? I have had friends and family ask about this….thanks guys and see ya soooooooooooon

yea and whats up with the talk about the live streaming online??

solbycolby

also when will we know if we made it to day 3 or not? So I know if we dont make it then there will be an epic blackout drunk night.

cobra

also when will we know if we made it to day 3 or not? So I know if we dont make it then there will be an epic blackout drunk night.

a few hours after day 2 ends. Or if your record is really bad, on the first day. If arent 7-5 with a good cup differential, youre not making it to day 3

solbycolby

a few hours after day 2 ends. Or if your record is really bad, on the first day. If arent 7-5 with a good cup differential, youre not making it to day 3

So do they post them online or do you just kinda hear about it around the flamingo?

William Gaines
    Keymaster

The plan is to have updated standings/records on a projection screen throughout the entire event. We also plan to include this information on the web.

updates?

skinny

The list of teams making it to day 3 will be made available to everyone immediately following todays (day 2) competition. You may need to hang around for a few minutes after the last round. They will also be posted tonight in the blog.

-skinny

skinny

Results from Day 1 can be found here:
    https://bpong.com/nation/beer-pong-blog

jklsu04

Results from Day 1 can be found here:

Thank You Skinny! Also…… not to "open up a can of worms " but I did not see Smashing Time on the list….. I AM NOT talking trash…… they are just the best team I have ever played and I was suprised not to see them in the "6-0" or "5-1" category. Did I miss something?

skinny

Yeah, Smashing Time did suck it up, but remember, We Own Your Face didn’t win the Championship until they lost in prelims.

The results from Day 2 can be found in the blog:

For those of you in the Las Vegas Area, you NEED to be here tomorrow, for what will unquestionably be the biggest event in Beer Pong history.

jklsu04

Yeah, Smashing Time did suck it up, but remember, We Own Your Face didn’t win the Championship until they lost in prelims.

The results from Day 2 can be found in the blog:

For those of you in the Las Vegas Area, you NEED to be here tomorrow, for what will unquestionably be the biggest event in Beer Pong history.

That IS an excellent point Skinny. Good Luck to all teams that made it to Day 3!

skinny

Now if I could just predict the stock market like that, I’d be set.

On behalf of BPONG, I would like to congratulate Ron and Pop on a great win. The shit-talking finally paid off.

For those not in attendance, you missed an incredible show. We had some incredible matches late in the finals, with the losers bracket final going to 4 overtimes. Bruce Buffer of the UFC came out to announce the final match, and the room was just electric. We will be posting all of the final standings within a day or so, but right now, I need a fucking nap.

All I can say is: We have big plans for WSOBP V, so stay tuned…

heebgbzz3

how did smashing time go 3 and 3 with a 4 cup differential on day one to a 10 and 2 on the second day?

thejway

how did smashing time go 3 and 3 with a 4 cup differential on day one to a 10 and 2 on the second day?

Brings up a very good point. shenanigans!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.