Best Of The South

This topic contains 142 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  krayzie 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)
  • Author

So is there a best of the south….because if not I would gladly take the honors in setting it up….for next year. I know there is a lot of states in the South according to Wiki, so it would be an awesome tourney. I’d like to know what yall think about that…..but there could already be a tournament set-up….IDK???? I do know I dont want to play in the Best of West or of East if were not even allowed in the Mid-West…..wouldnt make since. So do I need to start a “Best of” tourney for the states that are left out and the ones included on Wiki in the South….cuz if so I would ask for knowledge and help from the whole beer pong community

Talk to the guys at flbeerpong.com or beerpongone.com. Both are located in FL and both have history in running big(ish) events. In order to have a successful tournament it needs to be ran by a group people can trust.

BTW, FL would rape this tournament. It would not even be close. Just sayin’

mikevit

Talk to the guys at flbeerpong.com or beerpongone.com. Both are located in FL and both have history in running big(ish) events. In order to have a successful tournament it needs to be ran by a group people can trust.

BTW, FL would rape this tournament. It would not even be close. Just sayin’

Even without Chichester and Twig?… They are LI right?

its beer pong man, anyone can win its just depends on ur shot. Like baseball sometimes your hot sometimes you slump….the best just figure out how to not slump as often

nitsuj378

I would 100% be down for this….I’m not sure if I know you or not Lopmess but I run Kentucky Beer Pong. http://www.kybeerpong.com I would definately be willing to help run the tournament or anything like that especially if it was next year. Anything like setting up the venue, bringing equipment, advertisment and all that stuff. Let me know what;s going on. Hit me up on facebook or something.

Justin Pool

grac112

we didnt leave you out we already said you were invited we have actually talked about it over the weekend.. wither way we arent sure if its all gonna go down this year or not .., but you are invited TEXAS IS INVITED

dwissbrun2

So is there a best of the south….because if not I would gladly take the honors in setting it up….for next year. I know there is a lot of states in the South according to Wiki, so it would be an awesome tourney. I’d like to know what yall think about that…..but there could already be a tournament set-up….IDK???? I do know I dont want to play in the Best of West or of East if were not even allowed in the Mid-West…..wouldnt make since. So do I need to start a "Best of" tourney for the states that are left out and the ones included on Wiki in the South….cuz if so I would ask for knowledge and help from the whole beer pong community

I think you running best of the south is an awesome idea. Do it in the fall since you guys have good weather all year, & gives you plenty of time to get organized & find teams.

Read this thread to learn about the format. It may not be the exact final structure, but if you have questions people will answer them on here.

link

Thank you dwiss very helpful…..and Justin i am Jake I will look u up on FB, and we will talk about it. Im going to a satellite in Corpus on the 3rd and will be talkin to 3rd coast beer pong about the event also…..Again I have never played competition beer pong, let alone Im not even 21 till July 31st. But I love beer pong, and besides "pot" being legal, beer pong is the next big thing…..Beer pong is huge now but has potential to be so much bigger…..Also, there are alot of states in the South and it will be a big tourney, so we need to take our time and make sure we do it right….Look me up on Facebook in you wanna talk about it more or have suggestions or wanna help or wanna rep ur state or whateva….Again thank u for the help, it is highly appreciated Jake Bennett

I’m down for best of the south.

dently

I agree with corbin………florida would dominate this event and im sure that chichester would be on board for something like this and as much as we would like to have twig too, florida is deep enough to roll in this event regardless…….

cmlgolf18

I want to throw NC into the mix on this, we are slowly starting to spread the competitive style around here and need the exposure to get some respect. We have a couple teams that can hang in there and actually played some FL teams in AC. This is the exact type of thing the south needs to get some press and start taking down some of the big dogs.

jayrock2009

South Carolina will definatly be involved… And as far as FL goes… their good players are walking out into the adult world as we speak… LMAO.. i watched one of em do it with a SLAM DUNK (dan). There are a quite a few guys in NC and SC that would love to represent at a best of the South Tournament…. We need to find a nuetral location, preferably South Carolina… HAHA!

allstar1579

According to Wiki Maryland is a Southern state, so we are allowed in right??

Only if you host it lol

allstar1579

Only if you host it lol

Hmmm…hold that thought, let me talk to Garrett and see what he’s got on deck.

Garrett said he is interested, but it depends on where to have it, number of players, number of squads that will really make the commitment, things like that.

Throw out what you guys all think about format and money and we’ll deal with location later, if enough people are actually interested enough to play maybe we could put something together.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.