2010 AC WINNERS

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  nicknyc 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

magical_3s

I KNOW BPONG DOESN’T RUN THE ATLANTIC CITY TOURNEY BUT I WILL GAURENTEE THAT VINCE AND DANE, TEAM PRO STATUS, WILL WIN IT THIS YEAR! MICHIGAN BREEDS THE BEST BEER PONG PLAYERS!!

mikevit

I KNOW BPONG DOESN’T RUN THE ATLANTIC CITY TOURNEY BUT I WILL GAURENTEE THAT VINCE AND DANE, TEAM PRO STATUS, WILL WIN IT THIS YEAR! MICHIGAN BREEDS THE BEST BEER PONG PLAYERS!!

Congrats, you made a guarantee. Too bad it is worthless. No one knows who you are and there is almost zero likely hood you will be accountable if they don’t win AC because you don’t really have anything to lose.

If you really want to made predictions then offer it up as a bet so that other people with differing opinions can challenge you. And if you aren’t willing to bet on it than your guarantee clearly doesn’t mean shit. I could take a shit in a box and mark it guaranteed, I have spare time.

Now i will pose a $100 bet to you that Vince and Dane do not win the WBPT AC tournament. If you want to accept please let me know. I have the feeling you won’t though simply because your above post was in all CAPS.

to vince and dane, its nothing personal, i think you are both tremendous players, but this guy is just being a jackass.

sauce1

I second that bet…. $100 on them NOT winning. Again no disrespect to Dane and Vince but I would take the field esp when Me and Pop are a team in that field bet.

magical_3s

O.K. as much as I love my Michigan teams and think that Michigan is the most dominant state for beer pong players I will be more than willing to put my money where my mouth is and say that I will be willing to bet $100 saying that Dane and Vince will go further in the tourney than anyone who is willing to take that bet! I wanna know who this Mikevit kid is that uses movie quoates to take shit! Love it put your money where your mouth is!!

adon14x

Ill take that bet

$100 dollars

Anthony Don

Who are you. I will meet you in AC and shake your hand on the bet.

Don’t hide behind the curtains.

dwissbrun2

O.K. as much as I love my Michigan teams and think that Michigan is the most dominant state for beer pong players I will be more than willing to put my money where my mouth is and say that I will be willing to bet $100 saying that Dane and Vince will go further in the tourney than anyone who is willing to take that bet! I wanna know who this Mikevit kid is that uses movie quoates to take shit! Love it put your money where your mouth is!!

love it! Michigan pride – lol

who are you? If you play in tourneys in Michigan regularly I must have met you.

Unless this is sneaky Dane starting shit.

I won’t guarantee pro status will win, but I will guarantee that they’ll be one the toughest outs in AC

mikevit

So then i assume you will not be accepting the bet i just laid out?

I will be in AC. There are plenty of people on here that know who I am. The fact that you don’t know who i am just speaks to the fact that you obviously don’t know much.

I will offer 2 bets to you. You can take either one or you can take both:

1. $100 on Vince and Dane not winning AC

2. You play me best of 3 for $100

Both should be simple enough for you to understand slash not accept.

grandemike

i will glady bet you this $100 that they do not win , and i will also bet u $100 best of 3 series 1 on 1 me vs u!!! u down for this?????

mikevit

i will glady bet you this $100 that they do not win , and i will also bet u $100 best of 3 series 1 on 1 me vs u!!! u down for this?????

I’ll take this bet if the offer is on the table.

grandemike

u got it ill glady bet u $100 best of 3

1farley5

Ill take this bet anytime and i dont even have a partner yet… michigan breeds the best players my ass… what have u guys done besides take up spots in tournaments? everyone knows the best players in the game come from NJ/NY…. ill bet you anything you want

drellis123

Ill take this bet anytime and i dont even have a partner yet… michigan breeds the best players my ass… what have u guys done besides take up spots in tournaments? everyone knows the best players in the game come from NJ/NY…. ill bet you anything you want

Def. Debatable. But what is not debatable is Farley being one of those best players in NJ/NY lol Still holding onto that East Vs West win in vegas 3 yrs ago I take it?

nicknyc

u got it ill glady bet u $100 best of 3

1 of many $100 games in AC

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.